I finally used my secret Spoonflower fabric. I designed this fabric quite a while ago and finally got brave enough to dig into it... I also wanted to clean up my projects bin since it was overflowing *oops*. I designed the fabric, had Spoonflower print it on cotton canvas, and then backed it in heavy weight fusible interfacing for sturdiness. I drafted the purse pattern from scratch simply by looking at a design online I liked and going from there. It is trimmed with a faux leather piping and coordinating pleather trim on the front and back. I made the handles from a wider version of the trim and some welting cord. I really need to invest in a teflon foot, I hate using tissue paper for this kind of job - it's soooo much fun to pick out of the stitches. I added D-Rings to the sides for a future cross body strap. The inside is fully lined with a gorgeous wavy pattern satin and I included a cell phone pocket and CC slots. The opposite side has an inset pocket for larger items like my keys and collection of gums lol. PS: I've never made a purse before, only small clutches and pouches. This was a fun project, but a little costly... materials alone were about $85 plus 10 hours of work in making it. It was well worth it in the end though as I now have the coolest purse ever!